DIY LED Diamond Painting Light Box Full Special Drill Peacock Cross Stitch Embroidery Lamp Home Decoration
Material: light + resin diamond + special-shaped diamond?
Diamond type: full drill
Light source: LED lamp bead?
Power supply: 2 x AA batteries (Not Included)?
DIY diamond painting steps:?
1. Open the box and check the diamond painting tool.?
2. Check the color of resin diamonds and arrange them in coding order.?
3. Uncover the tape map above and you'll see a lot of symbols corresponding to the color code.?
4. According to the corresponding color coding fixture corresponding resin mosaic diamond.
5. It is suggested that a resin diamond completed by a set, that will be faster.
6. In order to make the perfect diamond painting, put the drawings in one place, each line of symbols do not have to leave diamonds.
7. To cut a good drawing on the drawing, install the classification array on the plane of the above material.?
8. Splicing needs to be smooth, neat, no cracks.
9. After a good struggle, the rest of the glue gap conforms to the diamond symbol.
This is a DIY diamond painting. You need to finish it yourself.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 x LED Light
1 x Diamond Drawing Tool (Drill Pen, Speed Disk, Special Drill)